Upload images to ImageShack directly from other websites by right-clicking the image and selecting "Upload to ImageShack.
1. Download the ImageShack FireFox Extension v0.2.1
2. Allow it to execute inside your FireFox browser. If necessary, add "imageshack.us" to your list of allowable domains.
3. Close all instances of your FireFox browser and open one instance.
4. Now, right click on any image and select "Upload to ImageShack" to upload it to ImageShack!
If you experience problems installing the FireFox extension, please see the following information:
1. Select Tools/Options/Web features/ and click on the Allowed Sites button.
2. Add "imageshack.us" to the list of authorized sites.
3. Download the ImageShack FireFox Extension v0.2.1, and then go to File>Open File, and Firefox will install the extension.