Interesjuje me sta mislite o ovome? Posto zivim i radim u Banja Luci, najmanje
bi mi trebala reklamacija.
Nadjoh ovaj komentar na jednom forumu. Napisao ga je lik koji posjeduje DVC 62:
I have a DVC62 and have used it for 6 months. I am in some ways very
happy with the camera but in others very dissapointed.
The good are:
1. Very fastand slow zooming like pro camera
2. Fairly light for a shoulder mount
3. XLR inputs are great
4. Low light performance is very good - beautiful soft image
5. Shoulder mount camera makes you look good to clients but I find
them cumbersome and really only better when on a tripod.
The bad are:
1. Picture in normal sunlight is flat. Previously I used a Sony TRV900
and there is no question that it had a more sharper "alive" image. The
VX2100 is much sharper again.
1. My model of the DVC62 has an inheritant audio problem and I get
distorted audio in loud situtations. Camera is about to be fixed
hopefully it will be OK when it returns. This is a very common problem
with the 62 but is fixable by panasonic.
2. LCD screen is only 2.5 inch and is rather poor quality
3. Batteries just don't last as long as the Sony's
As you do wedding I would go for a VX2100 or DC30 but again the VX2100
has a sharper more alive picture. Just my opinion though.