Your Google AdSense application has been approved. You can now activate your account and start delivering Google ads and AdSense for search on your site in minutes.
STEP 1: Activate your account.
Please visit https://www.google.com/adsense?hl=en_US
. Log in to your account using the email address and password that you submitted with your application, and agree to the AdSense Terms and Conditions.
STEP 2: Paste the AdSense code into your web pages.
Just follow the instructions on the "Ad layout code" and "Search code"
pages to copy-and-paste the Google code into your site. Google ads and AdSense for search will begin running on your pages within minutes.
STEP 3: See the results.
After your ads start running, you can see your earnings at any time by checking the online reports in your account. Please note that you might not maximize your earnings from AdSense if you have any of the following on your website:
* forms and dynamic content
* excessive images
* login and password requirements
For more technical guidelines and tips on optimizing your site for this program, please visit:
* If Google has not yet crawled your site, you may not be able to see relevant ads for a few hours. You may see public service ads (for which you will not receive any earnings) displayed in the meantime.
* Google can not return SiteSearch results if your pages are not included in Google's search index. Please note that adding SiteSearch to any page will not queue that page for crawling by our bots. If you would like to manually add your site's main URL to our crawl, you may do so at http://www.google.com/addurl.html
. Submitting your site in this manner does not guarantee inclusion in Google's index.
* Website publishers, or a third party enlisted by the publisher, may not, manually or through a robot, generate fraudulent clicks (click spamming). Clicking on ads on your own site will violate this policy, so please do not click on the ads for any reason. We monitor all AdSense activity and disable the account of any publisher violating this policy. For more information, please review the Google AdSense Terms and Conditions at:
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com at any time. (For technical support, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Welcome to Google AdSense. We look forward to helping you unleash the full potential of your website.
The Google Team