Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.

Google i Florida update

[es] :: Pretraživači i SEO :: Google i Florida update

[ Pregleda: 3289 | Odgovora: 0 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Autor

Pretraga teme: Traži
Markiranje Štampanje RSS

sojic
Dalibor Sojic
Makedonija

Član broj: 7051
62.220.218.*

Sajt: right-sock.net

+1 Profil

icon Google i Florida update19.10.2004. u 21:51 - pre 236 meseci
Naisao sam na sledeci tekst:

Citat:
On November 16th, 2003, Google commenced an update (the Florida update) which had a catastrophic effect for a very large number of websites and, in the process, turned search engine optimization upside down. It is common to give alphabetical names to Google's updates in the very same way that names are given to hurricanes, and this one became known as "Florida".

In a nutshell, a vast number of pages, many of which had ranked at or near the top of the results for a very long time, suddenly disappeared from the results altogether.

To so many on the Internet, Google has become the omnipotent "hand of God" and it's sickening! Why are so many people falling into the trap of optimizing their website's to cater to Google's ever-changing algorithms? I refuse to play that game! I personally could care less about my search engine rankings. I nëver have. My search engine rankings go up and down like a yo-yo! They have for years. Yet, I'm still able to comfortably support myself and my family.

If you only remember one thing from this article, remember this: Do not depend solely on search engines for your traffïc! Find alternative ways to attract traffïc to your website. If you're fortunate enough to achieve a high search engine ranking, consider it a bonus. But do not make the search engines a priority!

Why? Because when you stop to consider that Google, DMOZ and Yahoo! have millïons and millïons of pages in their directories, you'd really have a better chance of winning the lottery, than getting high enough in the results pages where it's going to make a significant difference in your traffïc.

In fact, I receive a very tiny percentage of my traffïc from the search engines.

So, where's my traffïc coming from? Well, the vast majority of it comes from the dozens of articles I've written that have been picked up and published on popular websites. I also get traffïc via word of mouth, newsletters that my articles are published in, and a few other secrët methods that I use.

Dali je neka antireklama googlea i sta je "Florida" update?
routing protocols enable routers to route routed protocols!

Odgovor na temu

[es] :: Pretraživači i SEO :: Google i Florida update

[ Pregleda: 3289 | Odgovora: 0 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.