Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.

Front end developer-internship in Novi Sad

[es] :: IT berza poslova :: Arhiva IT berze poslova :: Front end developer-internship in Novi Sad
(Zaključana tema (lock))

[ Pregleda: 1611 | Odgovora: 0 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu

Autor

Pretraga teme: Traži
Markiranje Štampanje RSS

Gost

icon Front end developer-internship in Novi Sad02.02.2015. u 11:37 - pre 112 meseci
I am hoping to make a career change - from Law graduate to Front end developer, so I am currently searching for an internship in IT industry.
It may sound like a 'leap' but I see it as a real possibility. I have spent the last ten years practicing low, and that teach me how to handle incidents and problems, meet deadlines, manage different priorities and work in a team.
I have a knowledge of HTML5/CSS3, Bootstrap and WordPress and understanding of JavaScript and JQuery. I am particularly interested in SEO and passionate about expending my knowledge. W3C standards and capabilities of different web browsers are factors I always keep in mind.
I am convinced that my broad experience has equipped me with a strong set of valuable competencies that meet your needs. I am eager to combine my previous experience with my passion for Front end development in order to work hard and make a meaningful contribution to your company.

I would welcome the opportunity for a personal interview to discuss this further.
Thank you for your time and consideration and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Contact me at : [email protected]

Sincerely,
Svetlana Vukša

[es] :: IT berza poslova :: Arhiva IT berze poslova :: Front end developer-internship in Novi Sad
(Zaključana tema (lock))

[ Pregleda: 1611 | Odgovora: 0 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu

Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.