Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.

1 Year Old Child is Pregnant

elitemadzone.org :: MadZone :: 1 Year Old Child is Pregnant

[ Pregleda: 5516 | Odgovora: 7 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Autor

Pretraga teme: Traži
Markiranje Štampanje RSS

AMD guy
Miroslav
.NET developer

AMD guy
Član broj: 128930

Sajt: www.its.edu.rs

+38 Profil

icon 1 Year Old Child is Pregnant17.03.2010. u 18:18 - pre 171 meseci
http://virtualfunzone.com/1-year-old-child-is-pregnant.html

Bizarno.
One year old child found pregnant in Saudi Arabia. Doctors says it’s a unique case for this world! Medical Science Report says : “When the mother of this child was pregnant, she had 2 fetuses inside her. But one of the fetus grew inside the other, this why this girl was born with the other fetus inside her womb.”
http://i.imgur.com/V3feW.jpg
http://on.wsj.com/H9yjz6 -- India Graduates Millions, but Too Few Are Fit to Hire

Odgovor na temu

Nabukodonosor
Marjan Bažalac
Kraljevo

Član broj: 17066
*.dynamic.isp.telekom.rs.

Jabber: nabukodonosor@elite.....
Sajt: https://www.toolsify.com

+565 Profil

icon Re: 1 Year Old Child is Pregnant17.03.2010. u 20:51 - pre 171 meseci
Mukica. Tek se rodilo i vec problemi.
Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from
that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world...and the real world?

www.toolsify.com

Odgovor na temu

sasa022

Član broj: 15151

+361 Profil

icon Re: 1 Year Old Child is Pregnant17.03.2010. u 21:06 - pre 171 meseci
Ako je ovo friska vest - onda ovo nije prvi slucaj,kao sto u vesti pise.

Za ovako nesto sam cuo odavno iako nisam u "medicinskim vodama"....

Odgovor na temu

superbaka

Član broj: 5290

+1298 Profil

icon Re: 1 Year Old Child is Pregnant17.03.2010. u 21:24 - pre 171 meseci
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fetus_in_fetu

vec smo pisali o tome, doduse radilo se o matorom indijcu...

Odgovor na temu

mrle 011

Član broj: 143142
*.ptt.rs.

+8 Profil

icon Re: 1 Year Old Child is Pregnant17.03.2010. u 21:26 - pre 171 meseci
ova petogodisnja peruanka je najmladja majka na svetu ...

Citat:
Peruvian five-year-old Lina Medina, accompanied by her 11-month-old-son Gerardo, and Doctor Lozada who attended her son's birth, are shown in this 1940 file photo taken in Lima's hospital.

When her child was born by Caesarean section in May 1939, Medina made medical history, and is still the youngest known mother in the world.

Lina Medina's parents thought their 5-year-old daughter had a huge abdominal tumor and when shamans in their remote village in Peru's Andes could find no cure, her father carried her to a hospital.

Just over a month later, she gave birth to a boy.

Medina was born on September 27, 1933 in the small village of Paurange. She was only 5 years 8 months old at the birth of her child on Mother's Day, May 14, 1939.

Born at full term at Lima's maternity clinic, her child was taken through a caesarian operation (Dr. Lozada and Busalleu, operators, Dr. Colretta, anesthesiologist). The child (boy), weighing 2,700 grams, was well formed and in good health. Child and mother were able to leave the clinic after only a few days.

Doctor Lozada has conducted very detailed studies since the diagnostic of the pregnancy which aroused much curiosity in the country; he took an x-ray of the child and her baby, established a diagnostic of the fetal situation, observed the state of functionality of the little mother who had begun menstruating at the age of 8 months. At four years old she had already developed breasts as well as pubic hair, her body proportions were a bit amazing and her bone hardening a bit advanced, things that are often observed in cases of such premature pregnancy.

After taunting from schoolmates, Medina's son, Gerardo - who was named after one of the doctors who attended Medina and who became their mentor - discovered when he was 10 that the person he had grown up believing to be his sister was in fact his mother.

Gerardo died in 1979 at age 40 from a disease that attacks the body's bone marrow, but it was said it was not clear there was any link with his illness and the fact his mother had been so young at his birth.

Medina herself married and in 1972 had a second son, 33 years after her first. Her second child now lives in Mexico.

[Ovu poruku je menjao mrle 011 dana 17.03.2010. u 22:36 GMT+1]

Odgovor na temu

a1200

Član broj: 28980
*.bvcom.net.

+744 Profil

icon Re: 1 Year Old Child is Pregnant17.03.2010. u 21:42 - pre 171 meseci
@mrle011: Ova slika me podseca na seriju LOST, ekipu iz The Dharma Initiative-a
Prijateljski zagrljaj subjekta.

Odgovor na temu

Nabukodonosor
Marjan Bažalac
Kraljevo

Član broj: 17066
*.dynamic.isp.telekom.rs.

Jabber: nabukodonosor@elite.....
Sajt: https://www.toolsify.com

+565 Profil

icon Re: 1 Year Old Child is Pregnant18.03.2010. u 12:12 - pre 171 meseci
:D Bas sam sad gledao sliku i bila mi je bas scary i podesecala me na nesto al nikako da provalim.

Nigde ne pise kako je zatrudnela ova mala od 5 leta? Ili sam ja preskocio.
Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from
that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world...and the real world?

www.toolsify.com

Odgovor na temu

KittyKat

Član broj: 244124
*.dynamic.sbb.rs.

+7 Profil

icon Re: 1 Year Old Child is Pregnant18.03.2010. u 14:37 - pre 171 meseci
@mrle 011

ne mogu da verujem da vidim tu fotografiju ponovo...
Kad sam bila mala... postojala je u mom gradu jedna uličica, u blizini pijace, gde su bile uglavnom mesare i ribarnice.
Leto onako... sparno, mesara-ribarnica-mesara-foto radnja-ribarnica... :/ mešavina onog mirisa ribe, sparine i mesa... i ova fotografija u izlogu foto radnje. I još par, baš onako morbidnih. Verovatno je vlasnik na taj način privlačio pažnju, ali ne znam da li je svestan koliko je sve to u takvom okruženju delovalo bizarno. Pisalo je pored: "najmlađa majka na svetu", a ja na fotografiji vidim devojčicu mojih godina.. :/ I ništa mi nije bilo jasno...
I još od tada me nekako u podsvesti muči ova fotografija, to mi je ostalo u sećanju kao nešto mnogo bolesno, i evo sad je videh opet ovde...

Ne znam kako je zatrudnela i ne želim da znam... :/ Odvratno. A ovi pored liče na Dharma Iniciative, da...

There's a light at the end of every tunnel, just pray it's not a train.

Odgovor na temu

elitemadzone.org :: MadZone :: 1 Year Old Child is Pregnant

[ Pregleda: 5516 | Odgovora: 7 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.