Stvarno izgleda vrhunski! Momci svaka cast.
Ono malo gameplay-ja sto sam video samo jos povecava utisak, videti real time morphing brodova deluje nenormalno dobro!!
DreamCatcher announces Genesis Rising: The Universal Crusade (there's no product page yet), a science fiction 3D RTS in development at Metamorf Studios planned for release this September.
Genesis Rising: The Universal Crusade takes place in the very distant future, three thousand years after what humans believe was the arrival of "the savior". The human race has conquered most of the Universe. They consider themselves a divine race, and think of all aliens as inferior; those that do not obey are punished or destroyed. The dominion of the human race was insured by organids - genetically designed organic machines, easily adaptable to any enemy strategy. Only one part of the Universe remains unconquered. It is the galaxy where the Universal Heart, an enigmatic entity that spawned all life and matter into the universe, is hidden. At least, that's what the humans believe...
The player will take on a role of captain Iconah, a battle-hardened fleet commander and a brilliant genetic designer, sent on a quest to explore and conquer the Universal Heart.
- Revolutionary 3D engine that allows real-time morphing of gigantic spaceships
- Unique setting in a world of genetic engineering
- Modification of organic units on the fly
- Incredible variety of units and freedom of strategies
- Cross-genre mix of the best elements from strategy, RPG and adventure games
- Fast-paced, almost arcade-like gameplay with intense, close-up combat
- Engaging interactive cinematics with charismatic alien characters
- Real-time diplomacy and trade
- A real-time strategy appealing to non-strategy players
[Ovu poruku je menjao NaGaI dana 04.05.2006. u 15:52 GMT+1]