Nisam verovo kad sam video ali jos vece cudo je sto su napokon mIRC korisnici dobili UTF-8 text as unicode to mIRC.
Various other changes:
- mIRC now has a 'check for timed out connections' option in connect/options dialog. When this
is set mIRC pings the server every so often if it hasn't heard form the server for a while to test your
- Support for initiating passive dcc send/chat connections has been added.
- Changing the default font for a window type now affects all open windows of the same type immediately.
- Most file dialogs are now resizable.
- You can disable the $decode identifier (and various other "dangerous" commands) in the Lock options
dialog. (The $decode is of course disabled by default.)
- Lots of SSL things have improved and mIRC now also supports SSL connections for sockets
vise na ovom linku http://www.mirc.co.uk/whatsnew.txt
Eto vam mIRC smrtnici napokon mozete da chatujete kako treba :)
Mana sad znaju sta pisem kad u X-Chat mecem Cyrilic :P