Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.

Google Click-to-Call

[es] :: E-Marketing :: Google Click-to-Call

[ Pregleda: 4615 | Odgovora: 2 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Autor

Pretraga teme: Traži
Markiranje Štampanje RSS

aleksandaraleksandar
aleksandar
[earth].[europe]

Član broj: 13175
..taman-bg.customer.sbb.co.yu.

Sajt: aleksandaraleksandar.blog..

+6 Profil

icon Google Click-to-Call23.11.2005. u 17:05 - pre 224 meseci
Citat:

What's the phone icon on Google search results? How does it work?

We're testing a new product that gives you a free and fast way to speak directly to the advertiser you found on a Google search results page – over the phone.

Here's how it works: When you click the phone icon, you can enter your phone number. Once you click 'Connect For Free,' Google calls the number you provided. When you pick up, you hear ringing on the other end as Google connects you to the other party. Then, chat away on our dime.

We won't share your telephone number with anyone, including the advertiser. When you're connected with the advertiser, your number is blocked so the advertiser can't see it. In addition, we'll delete the number from our servers after a short period of time.

Am I charged to connect to an advertiser?

No. Google foots the bill for all calls - local and long-distance. However, if we call a cell phone number, you may incur airtime fees depending on the cell phone plan. Check your cell phone provider for details.

Is this just a way for Google to track me?

No. We take your privacy very seriously. Google does not share your telephone number with anyone (without your consent), including the advertiser. When you're connected with the advertiser, your number is blocked. The advertiser can't see your phone number.

In addition, we only store your information (including your phone number, date, time, and call length) temporarily for no longer than 4 months after the last time you used the service. Then, we delete your information permanently.

Learn more about our Privacy Policy.

Whose caller ID do I see when connected?

The advertiser's number appears on your caller ID when Google connects you. This way, you can save the merchant's number for future call-backs.

http://www.google.com/help/faq_clicktocall.html

ne znam jel' moze deda mraz da se ovako kontaktira?

Odgovor na temu

Shadowed
Vojvodina

Član broj: 649

+4784 Profil

icon Re: Google Click-to-Call24.11.2005. u 06:58 - pre 224 meseci
Citat:
we'll delete the number from our servers after a short period of time.

Heh, pitam se koliko je "kratak period" zaista kratak.

Nego, neko ovo mora da placa. Ima li nekih podataka da li advertiser-i placaju ovo dodatno ili je G uracunao koliko ce cesto biti onih koji zovu pa video da se ipak isplati i da sam placa. Ako je ovo drugo, da se iskoristiti :).

Odgovor na temu

Nemanja Dubravac
Nemanja Dubravac
Sombor / Wien

Član broj: 4621
*.5.14.wu-wien.teleweb.at.

Sajt: https://www.shpock.com

+3 Profil

icon Re: Google Click-to-Call24.11.2005. u 11:46 - pre 224 meseci
Citat:
Shadowed: Heh, pitam se koliko je "kratak period" zaista kratak.

da si procitao do kraja, ne bi se pitao..

Odgovor na temu

[es] :: E-Marketing :: Google Click-to-Call

[ Pregleda: 4615 | Odgovora: 2 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.