Pa, nece ni NATEK da se odrekne nekog koga su vec ulovili.
Kako god da bude, bice, a sto se tice nostrifikacije, evo ga opet mail od NATEKa:
We would like to inform you about general change of requirements for the work permit process in the Czech Republic.
Many of you have been already informed, but to be sure that all of you get the information and to make it clear, please read this information carefully:
- In order to be able to prolong the current work permit or to get a new one, you will need to have the "nostrification" of your formal education, which means that your education will have to be formally recognized by a Czech educational institution.
- You will need it whoever your employer will be. It means that it will be needed for NATEK work permit prolongation request as well as for ATT if they decide to convert you.
- That´s why we would like to ask you to start the process of nostrification of your education, so that you have it ready for the work permit request.
1) In case you have a university degree, please follow the instructions on this website:
2) If you have completed the secondary school, please follow the instructions described in this attachment:
(See attached file: Recognition_of_foreign_diplomas.doc)
In the meantime we are trying to find out more information regarding the new conditions valid this year. If there is any change we will inform you.
PS: These requirements are not applicable for non-EU employees with permanent residence in the Czech Republic because there is no work permit needed anymore.
PS2: University degree can be confirmed by any public University in the Czech Republic if it is offering similar study program as your was.
We have information from the technical university in Brno (VUT - see the link above) that it should take approximately 3 weeks and costs 500CZK.
Masaryk University do this for free, but it takes from 30 to 60 days (http://www.muni.cz/study/recognition/general?lang=en
Ovo je mozda prilika da se izborimo za "blue" ili "green" kartu i bar nesto dobro izvucemo iz ovog haosa: